This is what I did this weekend.
When I should have been doing this.
So now I’m this.
Okay, well maybe not quite as extreme as the last picture (and definitely not with beautifully applied make-up and perfectly styled hair.) But, I did spent too much time with my nose in a book this weekend and the rest of my time playing games online. The proof is all around me.
- a pile of dishes needing to be washed.
- laundry in various stages of completion in my bedroom and in the laundry area.
- reports to get done for a meeting tonight.
- more work than I even want to think about sitting in the office at school.
- deposits that need to get to the bank.
- a stack of newspapers that need to be sorted through.
- a growling stomach that is demanding to be fed. (My son’s is probably ready too!)
Because of all that, I am going to spend my day getting caught up around the house, but will catch up with you guys (and your blogs!) tomorrow.
I should have some real posts coming later this week. I started a couple over the weekend, but they need some polishing. I’ll also have to fill you in on my role-playing thing and the books that I finished last week. Good stuff.