First, I must start off by saying thank you, thank you, thank you to Kat at Tapetum Lucidum for giving me an award! My first award! I’m speechless! She’s an amazing woman who deserves to get this award right back!
It’s quite frankly amazing that I am able to put two coherent thoughts together amidst the constant calls of “Mama!” and the chaos that is my household. But even more amazing to me is that other people enjoy reading what I have to say!
So the rules of the award say that I am supposed to:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
I don’t know what 7 things to share because I don’t know what’s interesting or different about me and well, I don’t want to bore you. So I’ll list a few and if there is anything else you’d like to know, just ask in the comments section and I’ll do my best to answer. Sound cool?
- I am a huge Jeff Gordon and NASCAR fan and have been since 1993. I even got to meet him as an 8th grade graduation present from my sister’s father-in-law.
- I love watching the UFC.
- I am the youngest of 4 kids by ten years. (I was a surprise, not an accident as my mom once told me.) So it was kinda like being an only child with two dads and three moms.
- My husband and I have a snake breeding facility.
- You can find more info about me here and here. If you’re still wanting to know more about me, feel free to ask away.
I haven’t been blogging very long, but I have found some really great blogs that I love reading. I’m sure they’ve all been handed awards before, but they deserve it again!
Jewels at Turning 30: A Journey of Self Exploration She was my first follower and I love reading her funny stories. And she’s been sick so stop over and give her some blog love.
Paul at "I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference" He’s a great guy who helps me look at the positive side of life. He also shares great stories about his life or that he’s written.
Kev D at Highway 10 Revisited He’s got a cool looking blog filled with great writing, humor and life.
SherilinR at laughing my abs off She’s a mom who has great mom stories and keeps me laughing about the things that kids (and husbands) do.
Mrs. Hyde at A Bitch Called Mom She tells it like it is and makes me bust out laughing every time! (I mean, we’re talking tears rolling down my face laughing!)
Megan at Loving the little things Another sweet mom who loves to share recipes, pictures of her family and fun stories about her days.
I know that’s not 10, but hey, I’m still new here.
I was planning on writing more, but this has already taken much of my morning and I’ve got a husband, son, dog, dishes and laundry that are all calling out for my undivided attention. I wonder how I’m gonna make that work???